Design Options and Phases in Autodesk Revit
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Develop multiple options within a single model
- Display different options on sheets
- Learn how Design Options are best used on a project
- Establish phases in a model using best practices
- Control the pashing display of views
- Establish project documents using phasing
Developing a project is not always a linear process. Often, multiple designs need to be considered to refine and develop the optimal solution. Leveraging Revit, multiple design options can be created in a single model, streamlining development and presentation.
Revit is also excellent for multi-phase projects. Having the ability to display existing plans, demolition plans, and new construction plans all in the same model simplifies the management and coordination of the project. Learn how to best approach multi-phase projects in Revit from industry experts.
- Development of Main model for Design Iterations
- Ease of drawing creation with Design Options
- Create and develop Phase timeline in project model
- Develop model within phases of project
Who Should Attend:
- Principals, Owners
- Structural Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Project Managers
- Architectural Technologist/Technicians
- Interior Designers
- Landscape Designers
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW