Developing Project Content in Autodesk Revit
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Develop and customize 3D Revit families with complex geometry
- Add parametric control to families
- Organize family categorization and types
- Best practices for component use and library management
- Embed data into Revit families for greater project control and scheduling
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is no longer an emerging idea. It has solidified itself as the future of delivering projects in the AEC industry, and is being requested by an increasing number of clients.
Creating and maintaining Revit families is a key factor in successful project delivery with BIM. Every project is unique, and the ability to create custom families to suit each project’s needs will lead to improved efficiency and coordination. This session will focus on the development of customized families with parametric capabilities, allowing you to leverage data within the model.
- Starting new family
- Overview of the Family Editor
- Creating Geometry
- Custom parameters
- Nesting families
- Best Practices of family creation and control
Who Should Attend:
- Structural Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Architectural Technologist/Technicians
- Interior Designers
- Landscape Designers
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW