Emotional Intelligence - Introduction to the Essence of Great Leadership
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Understand Emotional Intelligence, and its relationship to successful leadership.
- Analyze your own level of emotional intelligence and leadership skills
- Recognize the components of Emotional Intelligence
- Transform and improve your EQ skills to greatly enhance your leadership ability
- Attain the trust and respect of your superiors and subordinates
Your leadership competency is determined more by your EQ than your IQ! In this interactive program you will test your own emotional intelligence and learn various elements of EQ success tools to increase your career, social interactions, and relational effectiveness. You will analyze scenarios to practice the skills of self-awareness, self-management, and effective communication.
Those with higher emotional intelligence have the ability to understand what motivates others and are empowered to be outstanding leaders. They relate in a positive manner, build stronger bonds with others in the workplace, motivate their staff, and recognize the needs of their people, so that those needs can be met in a way that encourages higher performance, loyalty and workplace. An emotionally savvy and intelligent leader is also able to build formidable teams by strategically utilizing the emotional diversity of their team members to benefit the organization as a whole.
Emotions play a very critical role in the overall quality of our personal and professional lives, more critical even than our actual measure of brain intelligence. While tools and technology can help us to learn and master information in a logical way, nothing can replace our ability to learn, manage, and master our emotions and those of the humans around us.
- What Is Emotional Intelligence?
- How Does EI Impact Your Leadership?
- What Is Your Current Level of EI?
- What Are the Critical Components of Emotional Intelligence?
- What Behavior Demonstrates Emotional Intelligence
- How Can You Improve Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, and Motivation?
- How Will Emotional Intelligence Empower You as A Leader?
Who Should Attend?
Motivated, eager employees in a working environment who desire to reach their full potential as powerful yet respected leaders. This webinar is a must for those who wish to show outstanding leadership with their superiors, their subordinates, and all business associates. If you wish to be promoted or better handle your staff, or if you want to improve your skills with vendors or for everyone in your daily life, this webinar will give you success tools to use immediately. You will acquire the skills needed to establish yourself as a confident, influential leader, and a trusted, revered and respected human being.REQUEST GROUP TRAINING QUOTE
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW