Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be:
- Refreshed on some of the important professional engineering terms, concepts and principles.
- Refreshed on the three fundamental Codes of Ethics that apply to the practice of professional engineering.
- Able to understand the essence and application of the three codes of ethic through multiple case studies.
- Reaffirm and assess their comprehension of the professional engineering codes of ethic through course quiz.
This Sem-Train on-demand course caters to Licensed Professional Engineers who are interested in refreshing their understanding of some of the terms and concepts associated with the practice of engineering and the code of ethics and conduct professional engineers are expected to abide by. After defining some of the terms and concepts pertaining to the practice of engineering, the course segues into the rules of professional conduct. Three rules of professional conduct are reviewed.
Each of the three rules of conduct and the terms and concepts associated with the practice of engineering are illustrated through multiple case studies.
Who can benefit from this course:
- Licensed Professional Engineers, who need to meet the annual or biennial license renewal PDH (Professional Development Hour) or CEU (Continuing Education Unit) requirements.
- Engineers who aspire to attempt and pass their FE, Fundamentals of Engineering, NCEES exam.
- Other professionals whose annual PLP, Performance and Learning Program, include engineering ethics courses, training, or seminars.
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the location to learn even more details about this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW