Engineering Leadership: The 4 Fundamentals for Leading Others
After participating in this course you will be able to:
- Identify with a productive mindset of leadership
- Develop four behaviours to become instantly more effective as a leader
- Value current leadership research and apply it to your daily practice
- Have better conversations with your staff
Believe it or not, the â€˜natural born leader' is a rare and almost mythical creature. Good leadership requires reflection and a deliberate approach to how you set the stage for others to understand your goals and values and to begin to trust your leadership. This course will provide a solid foundation for you to generate a leadership mindset and to understand four core behaviours that will engender trust, engagement and productivity among your coworkers and staff.
- Understanding the leadership role
- The leadership mindset
- Leadership research
- The four leadership behaviours
Who should attend:
Engineers • Engineering Team Leaders • Engineering Project Managers • Engineering Consultants
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the location to learn even more details about this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW