Engineering Leadership: The 4 Fundamentals for Leading Others
After Participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Identify a productive mindset for improving your leadership.
- Understand four leadership styles to become more effective as a leader.
- Value current leadership research and apply it to your leadership practice.
- Improve communications with your
Natural-born leaders are rare creatures and require some pretty good luck. For the rest of us, good leadership requires reflection, self-control, and a deliberate approach to setting the stage for others to understand your goals, values, and build trust in your leadership. This webinar will provide a foundation for generating a leadership mindset and understanding four core styles that will engender trust, engagement, and productivity among your coworkers and staff.
- Understanding the leadership role
- The leadership mindset
- Leadership research
- The four leadership styles
Who should attend:
- Engineering Team Leaders
- Engineering Project Managers
- Engineering Consultants
- Managers and Supervisors
- Aspiring Leaders
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW