Excuses, Blame and Unmet Expectations: How to Build a Culture of Accountability
After Participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Help Employees Take Ownership of Tasks and Duties
- Communicate Clear Expectations to Prevent Failures and Missed Deadlines
- Apply the Accountability Pyramid Model for Creating a Culture of Accountability
- Describe how Effective Managers Handle Unmet Expectations
- Understand what Great Managers Do When Employees Blame Others or Make Excuses
No more playing the blame game, or saying “that’s not my job,” and finger-pointing to others. It’s a movie you’ve seen too many times before â€” employees not taking responsibility and accountability.
As a manager, you’re expected to set clear expectations, establish performance benchmarks, deliver feedback, motivate employees, and all this while still performing all your other duties. There’s hope! Finally, a training experience that equips managers to effectively empower employees to take ownership and complete responsibility for their work!REQUEST ON-SITE Quote
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the location to learn even more details about this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW