Executive Speaking Skills For Women
After participating in the course, you will be able to:
- Understand how to speak with your own Leadership Presence
- Project confidence and deliver a strong message with your tone of voice.
- Learn how to get rid of negative speech habits such as um and up tone
- Use persuasive messaging in any situation
- Use notes and PowerPoint by not reading and to enhance your remarks
- Learn and practice finding your most impressive voice
- Use speaking skills of famous female speakers
- Use effective body language
- Learn how to shine when speaking in Virtual settings such as Zoom or conference calls
- Make an impact at networking events
If you are a woman in a traditionally man's role - or in any role - this course is for you!
Women develop different speaking habits than men - and this course will ensure that you use your strongest communication skills and eliminate your bad habits.
We begin with a skills assessment - so that you know exactly the areas you need to improve. And the ones you are already good at. I encourage you to send me a short video so that I can assess your skills and send you the feedback in advance of the course. Also - tell me about yourself and what you want to achieve in this course.
We will discuss the differences between the ways men and women communicate, as well as some pitfalls that women may have a tendency to fall into without intending to.
Now here is the important point --- as women we do not want to act or sound like men - but we do want to sound and act confidently and persuasively at all times. You will learn to identify and get rid of negative habits such as um and uptoneâ, and the skills to use to speak confidently at meetings, presentations and networking events.
You will learn to be heard!
Teaching Style - Interactive, with feedback.
Who Should Attend
All women who would like to speak with leadership quality
Class size is limited to a maximum of 10 to ensure individual attention.REQUEST ON-SITE Quote
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the location to learn even more details about this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW