Fundamentals of BIM Coordination with Autodesk Navisworks Manage
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of how software can improve coordination on projects
- Develop the ability to federate multiple file types
- Comprehend and apply best practice techniques to run interference analysis
- Utilize software to simulate construction sequencing
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is no longer an emerging idea. It has solidified itself as the future of delivering projects in the AEC industry and is being requested by an increasing number of clients.
Autodesk Navisworks Manage is a very popular model coordination tool, used in nearly every BIM project. 3D coordination is an integral part of the BIM process and gaining the ability to find interferences before construction begins is incredibly valuable. Further, simulating construction sequencing provides a deeper understanding of the process, leading to improved efficiency on site. Learn how to master Navisworks Manage and take your project collaboration to the next level.
- Principles of model coordination
- Navigating Navisworks Manage
- Integrating various file types
- Conducting interference analysis
- Create a 4D simulation and animate the construction sequence
Who Should Attend
- Project Managers
- Architectural Technologists/Technicians
- Interior Designers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Structural Engineers
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW