Green Reporting and Corporate Social Responsibility for Engineers and Technical Professionals
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Build or refresh your knowledge of green reporting and corporate social responsibility principles
- Understand the general landscape of sustainability accounting reporting
- Demonstrate your commitment to sustainability, environmental stewardship, social issues, diversity, equality, inclusion, animal welfare, and even political diplomacy in the workplace.
- Explore key environmental, social, and governance (ESG) trends and resources
- Prepare a basic green reporting and CSR strategy for your operations
The course provides a concise overview of green reporting and corporate social responsibility (CSR) -- a system of record-keeping and governance that demonstrates and verifies an enterprise's commitment to a sustainable global economy. Around the world, enterprises of all sizes and kinds are under increasing pressure from regulators, consumers, and even employees to consider how their operations impact environmental stewardship, social issues, animal welfare, and even political diplomacy.
Participants will walk away with an increased situational awareness of green reporting and CSR principles and an Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) action plan that can be used immediately to transform how you measure your corporate impact.
- What is Green Accounting and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)?
- Recent Teaching Moments
- Major Trends
- Brief History
- How are Professional Service Practitioners Responding?
- Leading Sustainability Reporting Frameworks
- Sustainability Reporting Best Practices
- Leading Green Accounting and CSR Software
- Workplace Culture Transformation Services
- Help Resources
- Key Takeaways
Who Should Attend:
Those practitioners who want an introductory and non-technical understanding of green reporting and corporate social responsibility, including:
Design Engineers • Facility Engineers • Engineering Consultants • Material Managers • Facility Operators • Project Managers
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW