Harness the Business Writing Process (Report Writing)
After participating in this course, you will be able to
- Follow the writing process
- Plan and outline documents
- Write from outline point to point
- Properly structure reports
- Understand importance of proofread your work
If you want to become an effective and efficient writer--writing reports that answer questions, solve problems, sell products or service or generate action--then this webinar is for you. At the heart of the workshop is an introduction to, and understanding of, the five-stage writing process: Planning, Research, Outline, Writing, Revision.
The workshop then shows you how to structure reports and how to apply the writing process to report writing. Based on the instructor's book, Harness the Business Writing Process, the writing process information can be applied to any type of writing, although this webinar looks specifically at applying it to report writing.
The webinar also includes an overview of how to make the writing of sentences and paragraphs as clear, as strong and as error-free as possible.
- Writing process overview: Planning, Research, Outline, Writing, Revision
- Why follow the writing process
- Detailed review: planning
- Detailed review: importance of the outline
- Report structure(s): introduction, executive summary, body, conclusion, recommendation
- Applying writing process to report writing
- Sentence structure
- Types of paragraphs
- Proofread your work
Who Should Attend
- No matter the industry, anybody who writes business reports will benefit from this webinar.
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW