How to Create & Deliver a Powerful Elevator Pitch
By participating in the course, you will:
- Write a complete elevator pitch you can use in any situation
- Practice speaking your elevator pitch with instructor feedback to help you sound relaxed and engaging.
- Adapt your pitch to Zoom delivery.
- Adapt your pitch to the current COVID 19 times.
How often do you have to answer the most difficult question - Tell me about yourself ----"?
Don't be stuck with nothing interesting to say --- take this course and always be prepared.
This is the elevator pitch everyone HAS to plan - but nobody WANTS to make.
This course will teach you exactly how to plan and deliver the answer to this question with confidence and presence in any situation (not just in elevators).
We start with a discussion of the relevance, importance, and purpose of introducing yourself to others with presence and charisma.Â We will answer the questions:
- What are you nervous about? (You are talking about your best subject -YOU!)
- What do other people want/need to know about you?
Next, each participant will learn the steps of creating your pitch - and write it.
- We will adapt the pitch to current COVID 19 times.
- The instructor will hear your pitch and give feedback.
- And finally each participant will speak their pitch out loud - using methods of voice and presence.
- You will receive instruction on how to sound and look effective on ZOOM.
- Each participant will receive personal feedback and tips to speak confidently, with presence.
- Each participant will receive a video of themselves delivering their pitch.
There will be lots of opportunity for Q and A.
Teaching Style - Interactive
Who Should Attend
This course is for all audiences.
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the location to learn even more details about this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW