How to Look Good and Sound Brilliant Online
After participating in the course, you will:
- Know the hidden differences between in person and virtual communication
- Know how to feel more comfortable with virtual communication.
- Learn how to build TRUST - in a virtual world
- Learn the 6 most effective Virtual Communication habits
- Learn to prepare effective remarks for virtual meetings and presentations
- Learn techniques to improve your voice
- Use effective body language, gestures and facial expression when you are ”up close and personal”
- Learn to use effective voice expression and pacing in virtual meetings
- Learn how to enhance your virtual appearance
- Learn how to set your virtual environment to enhance your on-line presence.
Prepare for tomorrow!
We are now all living the “new normal” - that is, we are meeting and presenting online almost all the time. This will continue after the pandemic - and we all need to be not only ready for it - but good at it! This course will teach you the speaking and communication skills you need to build trust and to come across with charisma and presence in a virtual world.
We start with discussion of the differences and challenges of online/virtual communication vs in-person communication- and how to handle these so that you are always look and act your best online.
You will learn how to speak so that others feel that you are speaking right to them- just as if you were in a room together.
We will cover how to handle allowing everyone to participate, “virtual” q and a, and presenting to keep the attention of your audience.
And finally - you will learn how to look your best on camera, how to position your microphone for your best voice, lighting, your background, the best clothing for camera and so much more.
Teaching Style - Interactive
Who Should Attend
This course is for all audiences.
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW