Industry and Government Reporting
2 – 3 hour classes with homework between
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the standard components of a typical industry or government report
- Understand what is necessary, and not necessary, to include to please the client
- Know how to use fewer words to deliver stronger, more readable communications
The course addresses the fundamentals of consultant reporting (scientific, engineering, and business), and, particularly, addresses the most common and problematic issues and problems identified by senior consultants.
Participants will leave this course with a greater confidence that they can produce great reports, and even lead their peers in understanding the requirements for excellent reporting communications.
- The structure of a report and delivering a solid message
- Client-focused readability strategies
- Correctness: Numbers, metric, capitalization, and English usage
Who Should Attend
The course is designed for any technical professional who needs to write in the course of their work, whether that is reporting, e-mails, or marketing. Professionals who need to interact with colleague writing also enjoy having this theoretical background to facilitate their professional communications about language.
This includes all engineers, scientists, sales staff, business people, and support staff for those industries.
Participants from new professional or even student writers, to those who have been in industry for forty years, have said that they find value in the strategies that Bedwin offers. Thus, this course is an excellent introduction to writing, and also can provide a confidence-building or relaxing refresher course for professionals with 1, 2, 3, or 4 decades of experience already.REQUEST GROUP TRAINING QUOTE
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW