Leadership Lessons Learned (3L)
After Participating in this Webinar, you will be able to:
- Identify, by understanding a curated selection of case studies, common pitfalls of leadership and how to avoid them.
- Develop a set of personalized guiding principles for your own leadership practice.
- Understand responses to failure.
- Value reflexive practice in leadership
- Build an accurate picture of how subordinates see and value you
Using both success stories and cautionary tales, learners will begin to understand some common pitfalls in leadership as well as how to learn and lead in an effective way, while staying true to one’s authentic self. This course is based on the idea of leadership-as-practice and some best practices will be defined and introduced.
- The case studies of leadership gone wrong and done right
- Distilling the learning takeaways
- Thinking about one’s own leadership practices
- Being reflexive in leadership and why it is important
- Developing our own style and principles
Who Should Attend?
- Technical Professionals
- Executive Leaders
- Aspiring Leaders
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW