Leadership Speaking Mastery
After participating in the course, you will be able to:
- Create a strong, engaging presentation
- Deliver a persuasive message to small and large audiences
- Learn to use techniques of famous public speakers
- Use your tone and pacing for clarity and to hold the interest of your audience
- Improve your voice projection, voice pitch and resonance
- Eliminate negative speech habits, such as umâ, up tone, etc.
- Use notes and PowerPoint effectively
- Use effective body language and facial expression
- Lose your fear of Public Speaking
- Grasp and keep your listeners' attention in meetings and presentations
So many of us fear presenting in front of a group.
This course will teach you the skills and provide you with the personal feedback you need, to capture and hold the attention of your listeners - whether it is at a meeting, a presentation. You will learn to speak confidently and persuasively, without fear.
We will start with an individual skills assessment- so that you will receive, in writing, exactly the areas you need to improve, as well as the areas of presenting you are good at! (we don't want to change those!) I encourage participants to send in a very short video of yourself presenting, so that the assessment can be done in advance.
We start with picking a topic to present.
Then you will learn how to plan, write, and organize your remarks so that you immediately capture the attention of your listeners, and hold it throughout.
Each participant will learn and practice how to use your voice, tone, and pacing to sound confident and impressive. You will also receive instructor feedback and make continuous improvement throughout the course.
If you usually use slides or notes - you will learn to use them effectively and powerfully - but not depend on them.
There will be time for Q and A throughout to ensure your improvement.
Each participant will receive a video of their presentation with all the improved skills.
Teaching Style - Interactive, with feedback.
Who Should Attend
This course is for all audiences.
Class size is limited to a maximum of 10 to ensure individual attention.REQUEST ON-SITE Quote
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the location to learn even more details about this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW