Mindfulness in Times of Crises - Your Key to Successful Solutions
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Identify What Mindfulness Is and How to Use It
- Demonstrate the Benefits of Mindfulness in Your Personal and Professional Life
- Practice Several Types of Mindfulness Techniques
- Manage Stressful Crises Effectively
- Increase Your Emotional Intelligence to Be Effective in Any Challenge
When you experience a crisis in the workplace or in your personal life, your brain turns on the fight, flight or freeze response. You may automatically react with fear, anger, or anxiety if you don’t have tools to transform the negative reaction so you may respond effectively.
When you practice mindfulness, you will notice your mind moves off distraction, and returns to focus which enables you to take the best course of action to deal with the situation successfully. As you practice mindfulness, you are better equipped to deal with the unexpected challenge, and to stay on task in the most difficult upsets.
In this program you will learn how to remain calm, enhance your brain capacity and be present to act decisively and positively for whatever arises. You’ll have better interactions with your staff, colleagues, managers, and even your family.
This interactive program will show you how to relieve stress, enhance memory, and better manage your emotions to take charge to help others manage their emotions competently.
- What is Mindfulness and How and When to Use It
- Scientific Studies of Effectiveness of Mindfulness (proven benefits)
- Interactive Practice of Mindfulness Techniques
- Mindfulness during Crises
- Tips, Takeaways and Resources
Who Should Attend:
Managers, Consultants, Team leaders, anyone who must deal effectively with crises at work or home.
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW