Model Management for BIM Coordinators
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Establish an effective Revit model for multi-discipline and user production
- Understand how a BIM Execution Plan and LOD Matrix influence a project
- Leverage Revit parameters to improve quality, reliability and efficiency
- Use Revit to improve coordination
- Apply advanced modeling and management techniques in Revit
Revit is an incredibly powerful tool for production, design and collaboration. However, it requires experience, skill and knowledge to effectively manage Revit models on projects. In this course you will learn how to lead the development of a Revit model to ensure the production team will work as efficiently as possible. You will also learn how to leverage the data inside the model to monitor the integrity of both the model and the project. Finally, you will gain advanced Revit management knowledge, giving you an advantage in the industry.
- Role of the BIM Coordinator
- BIM Execution Plans and LOD Matrices
- Coordination in Revit
- Parameter use and best practices
- Visibility and Phasing
- Design Options and Phasing
Who Should Attend:
- BIM Coordinators
- BIM Managers
- Architectural Technologists/Technicians
- Structural Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Interior Designers
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW