Negotiating Better Engineering Contracts
After Participating in This Course, You Will Be Able to:
- Understand how we all use negotiation every day in our lives and its impact
- Realize the useful nature of conflict
- Understand how to do specific planning for contract negotiation
- Realize there are effective strategies and tactics for contract negotiation
- Understand the proper seven step sequence for successful negotiations of engineering contracts
As we deal with those that we live with, work with, and do contractual business with, we must resolve our differences to reach successful outcomes. Often we do not understand the true nature of our conflicts and what it takes to resolve them.
This course will delve into understanding this process. There are many specific steps we should take to plan and execute a successful negotiating session. There are also specific strategies and tactics that will help achieve that success.
- What is Negotiation
- Understand Conflict and Various Negotiating Styles
- The Impact of Negotiation on Our Lives
- Qualifications and Skills of Effective Negotiators
- Planning for Your Negotiation
- Conducting a Negotiation Session
- Strategies and Tactics to Use During a Negotiation Session
- The Seven Step Sequence to Negotiating Better Engineering Contracts
Who Should Attend:
This webinar will benefit anyone in your organization who helps plan and or participates in reaching agreements with your clients. It could also help those who have technical input on the project’s execution to those doing the negotiation. Primary target are Project Managers, Senior Sales/Marketing Managers and firm Principals.
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW