Online Rating and Review Tools for Engineering and Technical Professionals
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Locate and navigate leading online rating and review services
- Incorporate online rating and review platforms into your day-to-day engineering toolbox and workflow
- Use online rating and review applications to improve purchasing, customer outreach, competitive intelligence and more
- Discuss online rating and review current trends and best practices
- Prepare a basic online rating and review starter strategy for your operations and career
The presentation provides a concise overview of online rating and review tools -- Internet platforms that allow users to comment on local businesses.
Discover how practitioners can use these services to find new customers and suppliers, make more informed purchasing decisions, monitor the competition, track consumer trends, gather feedback on your own business performance and more.
- Critical Importance of Trust, Reputation and Knowledge in Business
- What are Online Rating and Review Tools?
- Why People Write Customer Reviews
- Why Engineers Should Embrace Customer Reviews
- Benefits of User Ratings and Reviews
- How User Ratings and Reviews Impact the Buying of Engineering Services
- Challenges of User Ratings and Reviews
- How to Search for User Reviews on Google
- Dedicated Multi-Sector Rating and Review Sites
- Engineering Specific Rating and Review Sites
- Niche Ratings and Review Sites
- How to Attract Positive Reviews from Customers on Your Own Website
- Key Social Media Channels for User Ratings and Reviews
- How to Respond to Negative Reviews
- How to Write Useful User Reviews
- How to Spot Fake Reviews in Your Own Online Due Diligence
- How to Monitor What Customers are Saying About You Online
- Key Takeaways
Who Should Attend:
Those practitioners who want an introductory and non-technical understanding of online rating and review tools including:
Design Engineers • Facility Engineers • Engineering Consultants • Material Managers • Facility Operators • Project Managers
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW