Productive Conflict Prevention and Resolution
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the benefit of dealing with preventive conflict method immediately
- Increase productivity through conflict prevention and resolution.
- Develop strategies to deal with emotions that accompany conflicts
- Address conflict through effective communication and understanding of where conflict comes from
- Create a successful conflict strategic plan for your team to become more effective
- Recognize anger and your role in anger arousal cycle (triggers to anger)
- Why people act in difficult ways, able to determine their style in conflict
Gain insight and understanding about coworkers and supervisor, what they are looking for in your interaction. Increase your understanding of people behaviour, learn how to adapt your response and keep your communications calm and productive in a conflict. Never again fall victim to people who make life miserable for everyone else and drain the life out of you at work.
This critical skill workshop on conflict prevention and resolution will be in line with best practices for handling, clients, difficult people, irate co-workers, supervisors, multi-generational differences, and conflict in general. This unique EPIC DiSC profile workshop will explore ways to recognize the cause and effect around conflict. Through group guided discussions, case study scenarios and assessments tool, participants will become aware of the sources that cause conflict and discover ways to prevent uncomfortable work situations, learn and apply the DiSC styles of dealing with conflict more efficiently, manage clients, irate coworkers and supervisors and handle difficult people while improving your communication style and meeting your team objectives and productivity..
- DiSC tool (prevention and resolution of conflict)
- Defining and understanding conflict style of yourself and others
- Cost of conflict and multigenerational differences
- Benefit of preventive conflict resolution immediately before it happens
- Building understanding and technics for dealing with conflict
- Preventing and dealing with difficult situation
- Constructive route to agreement and productivity
Who Should Attend
Employees who Interact with People • Administrative and HR staff • Supervisor, Front line Staff • Professional Dealing with Difficult People • Staff who Manage Telephone Call with Public, Clients • Anyone Dealing with People in a Professional Setting • Executive Leaders (Superintendents, Directors)
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the location to learn even more details about this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW