Project Management for Engineers: Time
After Participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the theory behind project time management (as defined by the Project Management Institute’s PMBOK® Guide)
- Produce a project schedule
- Apply your learnings to future work projects
This webinar provides the basic concepts and functions of project time management, including planning schedule management; defining activities; sequencing activities; estimating activity durations; estimating activity resources; and developing the project schedule. An active case study is used throughout the two days to reinforce the taught concepts.
Project Management for Engineers: Time is the second of the three-part Web Series: Project Management for Engineers: Scope, Time and Cost. In this series, we will cover the basic concepts and functions of project management planning, including scope management, time management (scheduling) and cost management (budgeting). By attending all three webinars, you will gain a basic understanding of three of the knowledge areas from the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) as defined by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Please note: It is strongly recommended that you take all three courses to gain a full understanding of project planning. The second and third webinars (Time and Cost) require knowledge of the concepts and theory covered in the first webinar (Scope).
- Definition of Project Time Management
- Technique for creation of a Project Schedule
- Overview of main planning tasks
- Apply the teachings to one case study within the virtual classroom
- Demonstration of theory using basic scheduling techniques on case study
Who Should Attend:
Engineers • EITs • Project Engineers and Managers • Project Coordinators and Leads • Managers • Planners • Project Scientists • Business Owners
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW