Project Management in Industrial and Commercial Environment
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Learn about project objective and scope of work formulation and vetting.
- Gain knowledge about the value of proper protocol and effective communication in successful implementation of a project.
- Understand safety in project construction phase, PPE, Fire Protection, Elevated Work, SPCC, RCRA, Arc Flash, LOTO, Emergency Action Plan
- Learn about proven best practices that can be pivotal in successful execution of projects.
- Get updated about proven best practices for orderly and effective commissioning and closure of projects.
This course caters to professionals who are responsible for execution of projects involving construction, start-up and commissioning of manufacturing, commercial, and institutional facilities. Participants will be exposed to the A - Z of project management. The program begins with the formulation, vetting and acceptance of the project objective and takes the audience all the way to commissioning and project closure stage - navigating through all phases of project implementation or execution.
In addition to being introduced to commercially available project management programs/tools, participants will get the opportunity to learn lessons that are seldom covered in textbooks and are often acquired through experience.
- Project Objective, Scope, Basic Assumptions and Goal Setting
- Project team organization, management approval and protocol for communications and transactions
- Development of functional specifications of the system or process
- Project Management Tools (Project Schedule development and Project mapping and flow)
- Project Performance Metrics
- Construction and Project Implementation Phase Best Practices
- Receive equipment, material, tools, equipment and supplies for the installation phase.
- Pre-mobilization Transfer of Drawings, Technical Data and Important Safety Information.
- On-site System Testing
- Project Start-up, Commissioning and Closure
Who Should Attend
- Engineering Managers/Directors
- Project Managers
- Facilities Managers
- Energy Professionals
- Project Planners
- Construction Supervisors
- Construction Site Superintendents
- Constructions Company Managers/Executives
- Project/Constructions Safety Supervisors
- Technicians with Project Phase Responsibility
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW