Project Management with BIM and Revit
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Understand how BIM enables project delivery and differs from CAD workflow
- Describe multiple uses for BIM, other than document creation
- Navigate the model views, design views and drawings sheets developed in a Revit model
- Develop a storyboard of a full document set for production and design staff
- Modify objects in a Revit model
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is no longer an emerging idea. It has solidified itself as the future of delivering projects in the AEC industry, and is being requested by an increasing number of clients. BIM offers Project Managers and Leaders improved quality control, consistency and coordination.
Learn how BIM will affect your projects and how to leverage its capabilities. In this course, you will also learn the basics of Revit to deepen your understanding of your production team’s workflow and capabilities.
- Discuss industry standards and best practices
- Understand the differences of planning a BIM project
- Working in Revit from a PM perspective
- Exploring BIM beyond modeling and drawings
- Delivering projects with BIM
- The future of the AEC industry
Who Should Attend:
- Principals, Owners
- Project Managers
- Senior Structural Engineers
- Senior Mechanical Engineers
- Senior Electrical Engineers
- Senior Interior Designers
- Senior Landscape Designers
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW