Project Risk Management
After participating in this webinar, you will:
- Know the biggest threats and risks to project success.
- Understand the consequences of failing to address these risks.
- Learn the best strategies for managing and mitigating these risks.
- Become familiar with how to mitigate risk in all phases of a project life.
- Be well informed with respect to the top line recommendations to improve bottom line project success.
The complexity of modern construction projects creates great risks for disputes and inefficiency. Good project management demands good risk management and taking proactive steps from the outset of a project that can make projects successful. The webinar is based on surveys and research concerning risk management and mitigation.
This webinar identifies how to identify project risks and their early warning signs. The webinar shows that risk mitigation can yield significant cost benefits, yet risk assessment procedures are more widely adopted than risk mitigation. This webinar presents details concerning “how’s” of implementing Risk Mitigation.
- Project Risk Mitigation Overview
- Risk Mitigation Strategies – Planning Phase
- Risk Mitigation Strategies – Pre-Construction Phase
- Risk Mitigation Strategies – Construction Phase
Who Should Attend:
- Design professionals
- Construction managers
- Construction attorneys
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW