Reality Capture: Ensuring accuracy within BIM
Please join EPIC training for our kick-off to a webinar series focused on Reality Capture and how it helps ensure accuracy within Building Information Modeling. We will have insight from industry leader Tim Barnes, Senior BIM and Visualization Specialist at A49. He will provide an in-depth discussion into the science behind reality capture collection and how that data can be used to influence and validate existing and new designs.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is for Business owners, Principals, Architects, Engineers, Technologists and Project Managers that wish to understand Reality Capture further and see how they can incorporate it’s use into their projects.
- Reality Capture types and capture processes (Laser scanning, photogrammetry, close-range scanning)
- Data outputs and deliverables (Point Clouds, Mesh, Orthophotos, etc.)
- Existing and Design model validation using reality capture deliverables
- Digital Twins and the future of Reality Capture
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW