Remote Working: Common Challenges and Solutions
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Identify remote working core concepts, benefits and challenges
- Highlight leading remote technology case studies from multiple professions
- Review how practitioners can succeed using remote working technology
- Discuss key remote working resources and communities online
- Prepare a basic remote working starter strategy for your operations and career
The course provides a concise overview of remote working - jobs and work done outside a traditional office environment. Discover the leading remote working technologies, best practices and key lessons learned to date. Explore how to avoid and address some common challenges of working off-site, and how to effectively manage a team of professionals who work outside “normal” business settings and hours.
- Industry examples
- What’s ahead
Who Should Attend:
Those practitioners who want an introductory and non-technical understanding of remote working technology including:
Design Engineers • Facility Engineers • Engineering Consultants • Material Managers • Facility Operators • Project Managers
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW