Resume Writing for Engineers and Technical Professionals
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Write a resume that highlights your education, experience, skills and abilities
- Use your credentials to demonstrate your capabilities
- Demonstrate your ability to communicate as part of a team
- Present your management skills and accomplishments
Do you want to launch a successful job search? Does your résumé showcase your education, experience, skills and abilities? Does it speak to your strengths and highlight your accomplishments?
Learn to create a résumé that communicates clearly and gives you a competitive edge!
In today’s job market, employer needs are constantly evolving. in terms of style and content, your resume should be an informative and attention-grabbing document. Learn the resume writing techniques that present your technical and personal skills and highlight your accomplishments and knowledge! And create cover letters that summarize your strengths and abilities.
- Identify your education, work experience, skills, abilities and accomplishments
- Review resume formats; pick the one that will work best for you
- Use action verbs when outlining your skills, abilities and accomplishments
- Customize your resume to the job(s) you are applying for
- Customize a cover letter that sells your skills, abilities and accomplishments
Who Should Attend
Anyone looking to write a more effective resume
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW