Revit Content Creation
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the file extensions of customized Revit content
- Develop custom geometry with an in depth look at all the form and void tools
- Understand the process of building types within family elements
- Best practices for component use and library management
- Understand the Revit family editor environment to create any component required
Autodesk Revit has become a predominant design tool used by Architects and Engineers within the AEC industry. The next learning curve in the implementation and execution of Autodesk Revit is understanding the concepts and methods of custom content creation.
This session will focus on the development of customized families with parametric capabilities. Best practices and industry standards will be discussed and explained.
- Understanding File Extensions
- Component Geometry - Forms, Voids
- Understanding the family editor environment
- Import and modify families to projects
- Best practices for family creation and management
Who Should Attend
- Principals, Owners
- Structural Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Project Managers
- Architectural Technologist/Technicians
- Interior Designers
- Landscape Designers
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW