Revit with Dynamo - Fundamentals
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what Dynamo use for visual programing
- Understand basic the use of nodes, strings and scripts for visual programming
- Develop basic scripts with parametric editing
- Connect Revit interface commands to Dynamo coding
- Create a basic Dynamo script to make parametric changes to Revit model
- Receive new custom script to be used on any project model
With the adoption of Autodesk Revit within the AEC industry the need to use Revit beyond the out of the box utilities becomes clear to any firm using Revit as its main authoring platform. Dynamo is a visual scripting software that allows the enhanced use of model development, editing and analysis through the development of customized scripts. Students will be taken through a basic introduction to Dynamo and the interface. This session will allow for the potential of advanced script creation.
At course completion each student will develop a customization in dynamo to edit a Revit model with parametric control.
- Visual Programing Explained
- Dynamo Interface navigation for coding and geometric control
- Custom Scripting with real world exercises and examples provided
Who Should Attend
- Principals, Owners
- Structural Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Project Managers
- Architectural Technologist/Technicians
- Interior Designers
- Landscape Designers
https://primer.dynamobim.org/ - The Dynamo Primer website
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW