Revit with Phasing & Design Options
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the use of Design options in single model environment
- Methods of presenting the model with Design Options
- Potential uses for Design Options in projects based on industry experience
- Assign construction phases to a Revit model
- Control the components and views for each phase of a project
- Document phases for construction drawing creation
Autodesk Revit has become a predominant design tool used by Architects and Engineers within the AEC industry. To maximize the use of the Revit utilizing the design Options and Phasing toolset enabling a seamless design development and drawing production form the single model environment.
This session will focus on how to best use these tools by providing real world examples that will ensure a successful use of the lessons learned in project work.
- Development of Main model for Design Iterations
- Ease of drawing creation with Design Options
- Create and develop Phase timeline in project model
- Develop model within phases of project
Who Should Attend
- Principals, Owners
- Structural Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Project Managers
- Architectural Technologist/Technicians
- Interior Designers
- Landscape Designers
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW