Should we Adopt BIM?
Please join EPIC training for our Kick off to a webinar series focused on how Building Information Modeling has evolved and affected the AEC workflows for project delivery. We will have insight from two industry leaders Kirk Stalkie BIM Manager at A49 and Jason Seifert Design Technology Manager at NORR. They will provide us with their perspectives on BIM deliverables and how the industry is evolving with the use of digital parametric modelling.
Who Should Attend?
This webinar is for Business owners, Principals, Architects, Engineers and Project managers that are still trying to understand how Building Information Modelling will have an effect on their projects.
- BIM concepts and what they are and how they can affect project planning, Execution and Delivery.
- Conversation about BIM Capabilities of our industry.
- Review of the Current state of affairs of BIM and what gaps currently exist from conventional workflows to fully integrated BIM
- Closing remarks followed by Q&A
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW