Successful Construction Project Administration and Scheduling
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the contracting process, risk allocations and project delivery systems
- Perform project schedule/time analysis, critical paths, floats/resource allocation and time-cost relationships
- Identify dispute causes to avoid claims
- Design and implement an effective dispute management system
- Effectively conduct the process of substantial completion and project hand-over
Most organizations cannot afford the personnel time to apprentice a field administrator-in-training. As a result, many field representatives are sent out to a project unprepared to deal with the specific responsibilities associated with comprehensive field administration. This practical three-day seminar will fill that gap and focus on the technical and personal responsibilities involved in the observation, supervision, and coordination of on-site construction.
This seminar will increase your knowledge of construction practices and control techniques and develop your skills in contract administration and decision-making by studying potential risks before the start of a project.
- Contracting process and risk management
- Project delivery systems and organization
- Construction phase
- Project documentation and control systems
- Scheduling and tracking work progress
- Effective project monitoring
- Changes, disputes, claims and prevention
- Delays and acceleration
- Substantial completion and project hand-over
Who Should Attend:
Project Managers • Contract Managers and Coordinators • Field Engineers • Construction Managers and personnel • Contractors • Construction Inspectors • Designers
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the location to learn even more details about this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW