Successful Virtual Job Interviews
After participating in the course, you will be able to:
- Create strong, engaging answers to interview questions
- Create and confidently deliver the answer to “ tell me about yourself"
- Learn how to confidently handle questions you are not prepared for
- Deliver the message that you ae the absolute right person for the job
- Use your tone and pacing for clarity and to hold the interest of your interviewers
- Improve your voice projection, voice pitch and resonance
- Eliminate negative speech habits, such as “um”, “up” tone, etc.
- Use notes effectively for virtual and live interviews
- Use effective body language and facial expression
- Look good virtually for any interview
So many of us “ fear” not coming across at our best in interviews – especially “ virtual “ interviews.
This course will teach you the skills and provide you with the personal feedback you need, to ace any interview – and make sure that you represent yourself positively. You will learn how to plan, and organize your remarks so that you immediately capture the attention of your listeners, and hold it throughout.
You will learn and practice how to speak with confident voice, tone, and pacing to impress. You will also receive instructor feedback ;
- Learn to use notes without looking like you are using notes
- You will learn to set your virtual stage, dress, and position yourself to your advantage
Interactive, with feedback.
Who Should Attend
This course is for all audiences.
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW