System Engineering, Design and Management
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- use System Engineering approach in managing project scope and project realisation
- integrate efficient and effective management tools
- conduct system design reviews: requirements traceability verses contract statements
- manage the life cycle of systems
- be familiar with system engineering as a profession
Engineering is now part of new technologies in system development. To remain competitive a company needs to excel in advanced systems engineering, methodology and techniques, beginning with requirements study, decomposition and analysis, through management of system design through system verification, deployment and end-user training.
- System Engineering, An Interdisciplinary Approach
- Identifying, Controlling and Management of System Requirements
- Analysis and Design
- System Engineering Process, from proposals to commission
- System Technical Reviews
- Applicable Design Standards and Practices
- Systems Engineering Life Cycle, CMMI (The Capability Maturity Model, Integrated)
- Case Studies
Who Should Attend
Mechanical, Electrical Designers and Field Engineers • Consultants • Project Engineers •Engineers Working in Government and Military Technology Fields • Technical Personnel Involved in the Development of Engineering Projects • Professionals Who Need to Upgrade Their Current Experience and Knowledge of Systems and the discipline of System Engineering • Program Managers Who Require Practical Knowledge of Certain Aspects of System Engineering or Who Need to Refresh their Knowledge.
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW