Systems Engineering, Design and Management
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- use System Engineering approach in managing project scope
- integrate efficient and effective management tools for safety engineering and software engineering in project management
- determine business risks analysis/impact of schedule and budget overrun
- conduct system design reviews: requirements traceability verses contract statements
- be familiar with system engineering as a profession
Engineering is now part of new technologies in system development. To remain competitive a company needs to excel in advanced systems engineering, methodology of project development, beginning with a requirements study and analysis, through risk management and system design, to system verification and testing, deployment and training.
- System Engineering, An Interdisciplinary Approach
- Identifying, Controlling and Management of System Requirements
- Analysis and Design
- System Engineering Process, from proposals to commissions
- System Technical Reviews
- Managing Risk
- Managing Schedule, Critical Path
- Applicable Design Standards and Practices
- Software Engineering as Part of System Engineering
- Systems Engineering Life Cycle, CMMI (The Capability Maturity Model, Integrated)
- Case Studies
Who Should Attend
Mechanical, Electrical and Software Design and Field Engineers • Consultants • Project Engineers •Engineers Working in Government and Military Technology Fields • Design Engineers and Other Technical Personnel who are Involved in the Development of Projects • Professionals Who Need to Upgrade Their Current Experience and Knowledge of System Engineering • Program Managers Who Require Practical Knowledge of Certain Aspects of System Engineering or Who Need to Refresh their Knowledge.
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the location to learn even more details about this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW