Upskilling for Engineers and Technical Professionals
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Identify how to self-educate and develop your own talent stack
- Navigate leading platforms that can assist in developing new competencies
- Review how to sharpen your skills in a world radically transformed by major technology change
- Explore proven upskilling models
- Prepare a basic upskilling strategy for your operations and career
The course provides a concise overview of upskilling - investing in professional development and training to help employees develop new abilities and minimize skill gaps. Discover which enterprise and accounting skills are forecast to be in growing demand in the 2020s and beyond.
Explore how organizations across Canada and around the world are retraining their own staff to fulfill the talent needs of a rapidly changing economy.
- What is Upskilling?
- Upskilling Benefits and Challenges
- Top Upskilling Priorities of Engineers
- 18 Types of Upskilling Models
- 10 Upskilling Strategies for Engineers
- Help Resources
- Key Takeaways
Who Should Attend:
Those practitioners who want an introductory and non-technical understanding of upskilling including:
Design Engineers • Facility Engineers • Engineering Consultants • Material Managers • Facility Operators • Project Managers
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW