Writing Great Proposals - Responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) Strategically
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Become a valuable resource in proposal production
- Learn where to find public Requests for Proposals
- Confidently decide if RFP opportunities are worth responding to
- Learn how to outline and prepare your proposals with confidence
- Create an efficient proposal content strategy
- Get an understanding of what could be expected after your submission
Public requests for proposals are common in our modern economy, from transparency requirements for public institutions to private companies seeking competitive solutions.
Navigating the RFP requirements and proposal preparation is complicated the first few times, but it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. With an understanding of what RFPs are seeking, combined with a proposal content strategy, the task becomes much more manageable.
Join us to learn about RFPs starting from the basics, the who’s, what’s, and where’s. We then move into lessons learned by experience, the why’s and how’s.
- RFPs and Where to Find Them
- Understanding the Requirements
- Go or No-Go Review
- Preparing your Proposal Outline
- Presenting Your Solution
- Understanding your Audience
- Effective Selling Features
- Proposal Preparation and Submission
- After the Submission
Who Should Attend
Any professional organizations seeking to improve their understanding of the public tendering process and competing successfully for contracts should be interested in this course. Understanding the documents, process, requirements, and strategy are crucial to establishing successful proposals.
This insightful, well-designed course is for professionals from any industry seeking to improve their sales understanding.REQUEST GROUP TRAINING QUOTE
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled on the following date. Click to learn even more details about this offering.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW