Writing that Sells: Proposals & Pitches
2 – 3 hour classes with homework between
After participating in this course, you will:
- Know about persuasive sales techniques
- Know how to use language more persuasively
- Identify the parts of a proposal
- Know when to use a CV and a résumé to best pitch your ideas
- Identify essential strategies to sell innovations to industry
The course prepares writers to sell projects, teams, ideas, and innovations to industry and government partners. It covers not just the components required, but also the tone of voice to use to be successful.
- Persuasive Writing Strategies
- Components of a proposal
- Strategies for Preparation and Research: Corporate
- Strategies for Preparation and Research: Government
- Finding Funding for Innovation
Who Should Attend
The course is designed for any technical professional who needs to write to convince other people in the course of their work, whether that is proposals, e-mails, speeches, or any other type of persuasive writing.
This includes engineers, scientists, marketing staff, business people, and support staff for those industries.
Participants from new professional or even student writers, to those who have been in industry for forty years, have said that they find value in the strategies that Bedwin offers. Thus, this course is an excellent introduction to writing, and also can provide a confidence-building or relaxing refresher course for professionals with 1, 2, 3, or 4 decades of experience already.REQUEST GROUP TRAINING QUOTE
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW