Kanban: An Inventory System that Pays
After participating in this course, you should be able to:
- Be aware of the ins and outs of a Kanban system
- Identify the symptoms of an inappropriate existing purchasing and inventory controls system
- Understand the steps of deployment of a Kanban system
- Decide what purchasing and inventory control system is more appropriate to your business context
Disillusioned to be regularly lacking stock for the production? Obliged to put stress on your employees to compensate for low levels of inventory due to oversights? Tired of having to justify to your customers the delays in delivery? Then the Kanban system is for your company!
The Kanban-purchase system allows for obtaining and controlling of your inventories through automatically ordering products in real time.
- Description of a Kanban system
- The seven (7) most important advantages of the Kanban system
- Steps to set up a Kanban system
- Examples of deployment of Kanban-purchase systems
- The conditions of success to deploy and limitations of a Kanban system
- How to produce and revise the Kanban cards and manage Kanban system easily
- Compatibility between the Kanban system and your other system applications
Who Should Attend
Those involved with purchasing management and inventory control including:
Industrial engineers • Purchasing managers • Production and plant managers • Person in charge of the purchases of supplies • Person in charge of the control of the inventory • Production supervisors • Team leaders
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.