Introduction to Aircraft Development Programs
After participating in this course, you will be able to do the following:
- Strengthen your knowledge about all phases of aircraft development programs.
- Develop a better understanding of structure design and means of aircraft certification
- Acquire knowledge in the aerospace domain to enhance your Planning, scheduling and project control techniques
- Learn about challenges facing aircraft production and its resolution.
Aircraft Product development programs are long and complex. They require a lot of knowledge, expertise, co-ordination, scheduling, programming and flawless designs. These programs pass through many phases from concept to preliminary and detailed design, up until certification and entry into service.
This course is intended to increase your knowledge about many topics related to aircraft development programs in general. It will discuss in detail the program phases with some emphasis on the structure design philosophy. It will also cover production phases with examples of production issues during assembly. Topics related to design non conformity, repair manuals and in-service inspections will enhance your knowledge about maintaining the aircraft after delivery.
- Aircraft program launch and future vision
- Conceptual design and trade studies
- Scheduling and suppliers on board
- Detailed Design and release of drawings
- Production of detail parts
- Subassemblies and final line Assemblies
- Testing programs
- Change management
- In-service support and sustaining programs
Who Should Attend:
Structural engineers • Designers • Project managers • Aircraft program managers • Methods agents • Production supervisors and managers • Consultants supporting the aerospace industry • Technicians • logistic agents • Individuals willing to join the aerospace career
We currently do not have enough attendee responses to generate a rating for this course.
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW