Root Cause Analysis for Technical and General Applications
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Understand Methodologies used for Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Recognize the Role and importance of RCA in Failure Analysis
- Gain insight into Common System failures
- Establish and co-ordinate multi-discipline team to conduct the RCA
- Perform Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Develop the Plan for the Risk Mitigating Actions
- Learn Techniques recommended for Prevention of Failures
Root Causes Analysis (RCA) enables engineers to address not only the immediate causes of failure, but more importantly to investigate the underlying root cause. With modern methodologies for RCA, it is possible to identify and eliminate the root cause of a problem by employing suitable mitigating actions.
Participants in this course will be presented the modern techniques used to perform RCA. The course will focus on technical and engineering failures, but the methodology will also be extrapolated to wider range of applications, including: business, medical, and other non-technical fields. Several workshops with real-life case studies will be provided where participants will gain hands-on experience of conducting the RCA analysis in a team work. The course is designed for technical and non-technical professionals with no or limited experience in the subject area, and can also be taken as refresher course.
- Causes of Failures and Failure Mechanisms
- Hazards and Risk Assessment
- Methodologies for Root Cause Analysis
- Data Collection and Diagnostics
- Use of Structured Model for Problem Solving
- RCA Solution and Documentation
- Workshops and Case Studies
Who Should Attend
Professionals who are involved in and responsible for identifying the potential failures and their successful solving. Managers, Engineers and Technologists, Maintenance and Operation Personnel as well as other Technical or Non-Technical Personnel who need to acquire or refresh the investigative skills required for RCA in the process of troubleshooting the problems.REQUEST GROUP TRAINING QUOTE
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW