Optimizing Equipment and Facilities Maintenance Programs
After participating in the seminar, you will be able to:
- familiarize yourself with the components of good maintenance practices that can produce the required reliability in the most cost effective manner
- appreciate how an existing maintenance activities can be both improved and acceptable
- understand the techniques and benefits for good, efficient maintenance planning
- recognize the need for, and the interpretation of, maintenance measures
- become conversant with techniques for maintenance budgeting and effective reporting
Poor maintenance programs & activities often lead to lost production & spiralling upward costs resulting from escalating equipment unreliability. Conversely, an effective maintenance program can be the target of budget cuts since the benefits of the existing expenditures occasionally go unrecognized by those outside the maintenance organization. Ideally, therefore, a good maintenance program should provide the required reliability at minimum cost. Further, the validity of the program should be continuously acknowledged by management.
This course will present the ingredients of an effective, cost efficient maintenance program together with continuous improvement aspects. It will also show not only how to validate the cost of the program but will also show how to justify to management any additional funding that may be necessary. During the course there will be several exercises designed to provide a practical explanation of some of the material presented.
- Maintenance Philosophy & Strategy
- Effective Maintenance Practices
- Maintenance Staffing
- Efficiently Applying Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- General Maintenance Information
- Monitoring & Reporting Maintenance Activities
- Effectively Managing Maintenance Work
Who Should Attend
Staff Involved Maintenance of Equipment & Facilities Including Plant Engineers Supervisors & Managers Maintenance Engineers Supervisors & Managers Maintenance Planners Property/Facility Managers Who Are Responsible For Ensuring That Equipment & Facilities Operate in an Economic & Reliable Fashion Consulting Engineers Design Engineers Industrial Engineers Production & Managers
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the city name to learn even more details about this course.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.