Pumps and Compressors: Selection, Operation, and Maintenance
After participating in the seminar, you will be able to:
- Gain an awareness of the performance characteristics of pumps and compressors.
- Increase the reliability of your pumps and compressors by understanding operational and maintenance aspects.
- Become familiar with the components of pumps and compressors
- Appreciate the influence of fluid flow and equipment connected to pumps and compressors
Pumps and compressors are essential components in almost all industries in that they are required to meet system demands and operate reliably. Further, since they can consume approximately 30% of a plant’s total energy use, efficient operation is essential. Pumps and compressors therefore need to be cost efficient and reliable.
By attending this course you will gain an understanding of the characteristics of various types of pumps and compressors and their components. The course will provide information on the operation, maintenance and optimal selection of centrifugal and positive displacement pumps, as well as positive displacement and dynamic compressors.
- Pump Regulations, Codes & Standards
- Positive Displacement & Centrifugal Pumps
- Pump & Compressor Selection
- Types of Compressors
- Compressor Regulations, Codes & Standards
- Associated Compressor Equipment
- Compressor Facilities
- Pump & Compressor Components & Drives
- Pump & Compressor Operation & Maintenance
Who Should Attend
Plant and facilities Managers • Engineers • Technicians and Supervisors • Operations Personnel • Stationary Engineers • Consultants and Contractors
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.