Design, Maintenance and Inspection of Fire Sprinkler Systems
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Use hazard classifications to design sprinkler systems
- Select the most suitable type of system for your project
- Develop system design criteria using hydraulic calculations
- Understand the inspection and maintenance requirements of sprinkler systems
Tragic and costly fires and the requirements of building and fire codes are reasons designers, building owners and operators must be familiar with sprinkler systems. This course is designed to provide participants with the tools needed to design, install and maintain sprinkler systems in accordance with building and fire codes.
- Sprinkler system overview
- Types of sprinkler systems & components
- NFPA 13 standard hazard classifications
- New technologies
- NFPA 13 standard design criteria
- Inspection & maintenance requirements
- Sprinkler system & fire alarm systems
- Upgrading & retrofitting
Who Should Attend
Sprinkler System Designers & Engineers • Installation & Service personnel • Building Owners • Property Managers • Superintendents • Maintenance personnel • Building & Fire Inspectors
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the city name to learn even more details about this course.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.