Building Control Systems
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Understand building automation system components and how they operate together
- Apply simple control strategies that will save energy
- Improve the operating efficiency of automation systems
- Maintain the performance of automation systems
A building automation system (BAS) has one of the largest impacts on a building’s energy use, indoor air quality and maintenance costs. The majority of automation systems are used marginally in terms of their potential, and as a result a key resource to decrease energy use and functionality stands idle. Education, documentation, and regular reviews have been shown to maximize building automation system performance.
This course provides the opportunity to understand and maximize the performance of building automation systems.
- Control system basics
- Building automation system elements
- Energy codes & standards relating to BAS’s
- Energy conservation strategies & retrofits
- Basic elements of design specifications
- Commissioning, retro-commissioning and ongoing commissioning of BAS’s
Who Should Attend:
Building Operators • Facility Managers • Senior Building personnel • Property Managers • Engineers • Technicians & Technologists
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the city name to learn even more details about this course.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.