Industrial Piping and Associated Equipment
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Reference the pipe system codes and standards that may be applicable at your facility
- Apply the fundamentals of pipe flow and pressure drop
- Appreciate the impact of components integral with, and equipment connected to, pipe systems
- Implement cost-effective inspection and maintenance practices associated with pipe systems
Reliable, safe, compliant and economic pipe systems are essential to achieve production requirements of process industries and other facilities. Pipes convey many types of fluids essential to industrial processes and are therefore as important as any single piece of production related equipment. This fact is often overlooked.
This course looks at the codes and regulations associated with pipe system design and operation, and outlines load considerations. Design aspects of pipe systems, including components and attached equipment, will be addressed. Several relevant exercises are included in the course.
This course will also discuss inspection and maintenance practices of pipe systems.
- Pipe connection
- Regulations, codes & standards
- Pipe stresses
- Fluid flow in pipes
- Pipe systems
- Filters and strainers
- Equipment attached to pipe systems
- Pipe system instrumentation
- Pipe system inspection & maintenance
Who Should Attend
Mechanical Engineer Project Engineers Field Engineers Mechanical Designers Plant & Facility Managers Supervisors Operations personnel Technicians Stationary Engineers Consultants & Contractors
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the city name to learn even more details about this course.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.