Industrial Piping and Associated Equipment
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Familiarize the piping system standards and codes
- Select piping system supports to neutralize pipe vibrations
- Apply the procedure for calculation of fluid flow and pressure drop
- Select control valves and safety devices
- Implement inspection of piping systems to identify the failures
- Follow the best practices for maintenance of piping systems
Reliable, safe and economic pipe systems are essential to achieve production requirements of process industries and other facilities. Pipes transport various types of fluids and play an important role in all industrial processes.
This highly practical and interactive course will present the standards and codes associated with piping system design and operation for various load considerations. Piping systems accessories such as control valves, safety devices and instrumentation will be discussed and explained. Pipe supports sizing and optimization according to existing standards will be covered. The course will also discuss inspection and maintenance practices of pipe systems, as well as associated equipment in the typical process plant.
This course will have several class workshops that will include case studies and selected practical real-world examples to be solved in teamwork.
- Piping systems design and layout
- Pipe connections and welding technology
- Standards and codes
- Pipe support system
- Fluid flow in pipes: control and safety
- Piping system instrumentation
- Piping system inspection and maintenance
- Equipment associated with pipe systems
Who Should Attend
Mechanical Engineer • Project Engineers • Field Engineers • Mechanical Designers • Plant and Facility Managers • Supervisors • Operations personnel • Technicians • Stationary Engineers • Consultants and Contractors
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's courses offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW