Process Piping Systems
After participating in the seminar, you will be able to:
- Understand the hierarchy of applicable regulations, codes and standards for pressure boundary related systems
- Apply the fundamental principles and industry best practice to design an efficient process piping systems
- Carry out in-service piping system inspections using various inspection and troubleshooting methods
The productivity of a process plant depends as much on the piping system as it does on all other plant equipment. As a result it is essential that the design of a piping system be optimized, properly maintained, and, when required, repaired in an effective and timely manner.
This course will present information on the design of an efficient process piping system and applicable code requirements. Piping system related subjects such as valves and actuators, inspection and maintenance and piping failure will also be presented. Case studies and workshops are a part of the course.
- Codes & standards
- Flow of fluid in a pipe
- Mechanical design of piping systems
- Piping flexibility & stress analysis
- Acoustic vibration & pressure transient
- Erosion corrosion
- Piping system layout
- Pipe inspection methods
- Pipe failure case studies
Who Should Attend:
Process Engineers • Project Managers • Project Engineers • Design Engineers • Piping Designers • Equipment & Operating Engineers • Maintenance personnel • Plant Operators • Consultants • Contractors • Technologists
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
This course is currently scheduled at the following locations. Click the city name to learn even more details about this course.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.