Design, Operation and Maintenance of HVAC Systems
After participating in this course, you will be able to:
- Apply and use psychrometry to understand the design and operation of various HVAC systems
- Recognize and understand the operation of a wide range of HVAC systems
- Select and identify the most suitable HVAC system for various practical applications
- Develop an outline of a complete HVAC system
- Prepare a preventative and regular maintenance program for HVAC systems
The design, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of a wide range of HVAC systems will be covered. This course starts with a quick review of psychrometry and representation and air conditioning processes on the psychrometric chart. This is followed by a detailed discussion of the basic subsystems of any HVAC system, comprehensive coverage of various systems, and guidelines for selecting the most suitable HVAC system for various applications. Finally, a discussion of the operation and maintenance of various subsystems and components is presented, followed by an outline of the measurements and instrumentation used in HVAC system troubleshooting.
- Subsystems for HVAC systems
- Single- & multiple-zone systems
- Selection of HVAC systems
- HVAC equipment selection & rating tables
- Air subsystem components
- Air cleaning equipment & air ducts
- Indoor air quality: operation & maintenance
Who Should Attend
Design & Project Engineers Plant & Facility Managers/Engineers Consultants Mechanical Engineers Maintenance & Operations personnel Technicians & Technologists Contractors Building Inspectors Site Foremen
Overall rating of this course by its previous attendees!
Almost all of EPIC's seminars and webinars offer :
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and
- Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
These course credits will help attendees earn training requirements for their associations or provincial governing bodies.
REQUEST A QUOTE
EPIC has many catalogs you can download containing courses in your area!DOWNLOAD NOW